sábado, julio 28, 2007

VEO SALIR LA MALA LUNA

DIEGO DE VILLAROEL

I see the bad moon arising.I see trouble on the way.I see earthquakes and lightnin.I see bad times today.Dont go around tonight,Well, its bound to take your life,Theres a bad moon on the rise.I hear hurricanes ablowing.I know the end is coming soon.I fear rivers over flowing.I hear the voice of rage and ruin.Dont go around tonight,Well, its bound to take your life,Theres a bad moon on the rise.All right!Hope you got your things together.Hope you are quite prepared to die.Looks like were in for nasty weather.One eye is taken for an eye.Dont go around tonight,Well, its bound to take your life,Theres a bad moon on the rise.

Saludos,

Diego

Veo salir trucha luna. Veo hueás en el camino.y terremotos y rayos.Veo malos tiempos hoy.No vayas hacia la noche.Te está acortando la vida.Hay mala luna saliendo.Oigo los huracanes soplando.Sé que el final vendrá pronto. Temo ríos desbordándose. Oigo la voz de la rabia y la ruina.

No vayas hacia la noche.Te está acortando la vida.Hay mala luna saliendo. Espero que hayas organizado lo tuyo.Espero que estés preparado para morir. Mira como estamos hace un tiempo repugnante.Un ojo está cogiendo al otro. No vayas hacia la noche.Te está acortando la vida.Hay mala luna saliendo.

No vayas hacia la noche.Te está acortando la vida.Hay mala luna saliendo.

__._,_.___

No hay comentarios.: